Party Zone DJ Services - Keeping The Beat Going!!

Frequently Asked Questions

Here we hope to answer most of the questions that you may have.
These are the questions every person has.
Don’t forget, NO question can be answered if it is not asked. Always ask your question

Is their such a thing as a DJ license?
Yes. Each DJ service is required
to carry an A.V.L.A. license. The Audio
Video Licensing Agency monitors & controls
copyright material being used at private
functions such as weddings.

Where do you buy your music?
I am supplied by a company called
ERGMusic. This is a Licensed company
that specifically supplies DJ services
and the nightclub industry.

How long have you been Djing?
Keeping the beat since 1990

What is this SOCAN fee?
SOCAN is a fee each venue must
charge to have live entertainment at
their venue. This frees them from
any copyright enfringment.

Do you program your night on a laptop?
Absolutly not. You as a consumer
are paying a large amount of money
for someone to come in and entertain
your guests. I play my night according to
what the crowd is wanting.

Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint